Terms and conditions
Regulations – this document along with all annexes, which explicitly refer to it;
Portal – a website car-online.info located at the web address car-online.info, which is an Internet platform consisting of a number of elements for websites and a complex of electronically supplied services;
User – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality benefiting in any way from the Portal;
Registered user – the User, who has registered in the Portal and has the unique Profile protected via password;
Editorial Board of the Portal – an entity managing and operating the Portal - car-online.info, who is also the owner of the Portal;
Author – a content owner or a person with unlimited right to provide such a material for publication in favor of the Portal’s Editorial Board. By passing the material to the Editorial Board of the Portal, the Author confirms the familiarization with the Regulations of the Portal and acceptation of its provisions.
Material – the provided information, which can be posted on the Portal.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations concern the functioning and it defines the rules of using the website car-online.info.
- The Portal has an informative and promotional character.
- Each user, who uses the Portal, declares thereby that he is familiar with these Regulations and accepts all provisions of these Regulations.
- Employees of the Portal’s Editorial Board are responsible for issues relating to the functioning of the Portal from the technical and protection side.
- The Portal is a website that publishes not only its own content, but also information and materials from third parties and institutions cooperating with the Service. The materials published on the Portal have only informative character.
2. RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User has the right to post and play materials, which are provided in the functionalities on the Portal.
- The User agrees not to use any information obtained via the Portal for commercial purposes.
- It is forbidden to submit to the Portal any materials, comments, statements, etc. containing contents contrary to law or morality, including materials, comments, statements, etc. that affect the rights or third parties, in particular copyrights or personal and material goods. It is noted that contents posted by Users are not the views and opinions of the Portal’s Editorial Board.
- It is forbidden to use the Portal or its functionality in each plane for other purposes – contradictory or inappropriate – than arises from the nature and subject of the Portal. It is forbidden to place on the market any objects, which are prohibited by law, especially objects from crime.
- The User takes advantage of any information available in the Portal at his own risk and responsibility.
- The use of the Portal is subject to restrictions resulting from Polish law and commonly accepted rules of behavior applicable to all Internet users, which are designed to protect their interests and interests of third parties.
- The User declares that he has the appropriate consents and permissions to the materials placed in the Portal. The Editorial Board of the Portal has the right to provision of its services and the use of the Portal by the User after the previous demonstration by the User the lawfulness of submitted materials.
- User Account and the submitted material may be removed from the Portal, when the User takes actions against the Editorial Board of the Portal or violates the provisions of the Regulations, in particular when the User uses the Portal in a manner contrary to its intended purpose.
- User Account and the material can be removed from the Portal without giving any reason from the Editorial Board of the Portal, when the Editorial Board deems it necessary.
- Removal of the User Account and the announcement from the Portal is equivalent to the termination of the agreement between the
- The User is fully responsible for the use of the Account.
3. RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ADMIN
- The Editorial Board of the Portal will undertake all efforts to guarantee that all information and data presented in the Portal are current and consistent with the actual situation. Due to the fact that they have a general nature, the Editorial Board of the Portal is not responsible for any consequences of the use of such information by the User, with special emphasis of decisions made on their basis, especially in terms of finance and business management.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal will undertake all efforts to ensure the proper functioning of the Portal.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal does not guarantee the trouble-free and continuous access of Users to the Portal and it is not responsible for any damages resulting from the occurrence of these facts.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal reserves the right to enter breaks in the activity of the Portal in order to carry out maintenance works or repairs without prior notice of Users and without determination of the length of such breaks.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal reserves the right to: edit, shorten or remove materials, which are illegal, vulgar, offensive or materials that violates the principles of social coexistence in other way.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal declares that materials, included in the resources of the Portal, are collected and edited with due diligence in order to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the prepared Portal. However, these materials cannot be subject to any liability of the Portal’s Editorial Board. The Editorial Board of the Portal shall be not liable for contents transmitted and published by Users.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal is not responsible for the accuracy of contents posted in the Portal, as well as for any consequences of using information posted in the Portal by the User, and in particular it is not responsible for User’s decisions taken on the basis of information published in the Portal.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal is not responsible for any damages resulting from submission of false or incomplete data by the User.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal is not responsible for action of third parties, as well as damages resulting from the damage of the User’s computer equipment in the course of or in connection with the use of the Portal’s resources.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal is not responsible for the consequences resulting from the possession of the User’s password by third parties.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend or interrupt any function or feature of the Portal at any time without prior notice to Users.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal has the right to implement changes (at any time) in the content of the Portal, modify the Portal and suspend or withdraw its individual elements.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal reserves the right to:
- Remove the Material from the Portal without prior notice in the event of a breach by the User the provisions determined in the Regulations or applicable law, good morals, feelings, including religious feelings and the rights of third parties,
- Block the Registered User’s Profile and Products and Materials submitted by the User in case of violation by the User the Regulations of the Portal or applicable law,
- Cease to provide service of the Portal, after prior notification of the User on the website.
- Economic copyrights to any content in the Portal belong to the Editorial Board of the Portal or entities, which concluded appropriate agreements with the Portal.
- Economic and personal copyrights to the Works referred to in point 1 shall be protected under the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyrights and Related Rights (Dz. U. of 2006, No. 90, item. 631, as amended.).
- It is forbidden to use Materials and Products made available in the Portal by other Registered Users.
- Any actions connected with using, copying or disseminating materials, which are submitted in the Portal, require the consent of the Portal’s Editorial Board.
- The information submitted by individuals may contain their personal data, as long as they give their consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of posting materials on the Portal. This type of statement is consistent with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. of 2002, No. 101, item. 926 as amended.).
- The Editorial Board of the Portal does not violate the right to privacy and personal data security of Portal’s Users and it applies the provisions of the relevant acts, especially the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Dz. U. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations are an integral part of the agreement concluded with the User and the Registered User and it is valid from the date of its publication in the Portal.
- The information published in the Portal will be removed, when they will cease to be valid. This especially applies to announcements, invitations to events, exhibitions, etc., unless the Editorial Board of the Portal decides otherwise.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations. All changes in the Regulations enter into force on the date specified by the Editorial Board of the Portal, not shorter than 7 days from the date of making them available on the Portal. Orders placed before the implementation of changes to these Regulations are carried out on the basis of provisions in force at the date of order.
- In cases not covered by the Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall be applied.
- The Editorial Board of the Portal, operator and owner of the Portal car-online.info are not responsible for any consequences of the use by the User information obtained through the Portal car-online.info, in particular for the consequences of decisions taken on its basis.
- By taking advantage of services provided in the Portal, the User accepts the Regulations of the Portal car-online.info.
Presented names, trademarks and logos (companies, brands) are registered trademarks and they belong to their owners. They were used only for information purposes.